CENTER OF EXCELLENCE
EBM continues to lead the market with its technological advantage, and strives to remain a socially conscious, responsible company. These qualities are facilitated by The Centre of Excellence (COE), a non-profit, state-of-the-art, one-of-its-kind research facility in Pakistan focusing on international-level research and development.
The Centre’s activities support and enhance EBM’s in-house capability to re-engineer processes and innovate in product development and packaging, while facilitating our quality control department.
The COE is accessible to all knowledge and technology transfer professionals in higher education, public sector research organizations, or other industries or communities.
The Centre of Excellence collaborates with the following institutes to develop and manage standards and quality worldwide:
- European Union (EU) Project on Industry Academia Linkage through Audit Service International (ASI) Pakistan.
- Institute name is National Institute of Food Science and Technology, University of Agriculture, Faisalabad.
- HEJ Research Institute of Chemistry, University of Karachi.
- Department of Food Science & Technology, University of Karachi.
- Grain Quality Testing Lab (GQTL), Pakistan Agriculture Research Council (PARC), Karachi.
- Pakistan Standards & Quality Control Authority, Government of Pakistan.
- United Nations World Food Program, Pakistan.